Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's been awhile..

It has definitely been awhile since I've given an update and I've been busy and not busy. If that makes any sense.

Last week I did whole lot of nothing leading up to my race weekend. This is not what I had in mind for a taper week, but laziness set in and took control. It was definitely a nice break.

Then of course last weekend was the Tour de Pain: Extreme. 22.4 miles of craziness!! Update coming soon!



This week I have yet to run due to sore calves which I'm using as an excuse to take another week break.

The orange and blue football game was today and I greatly enjoyed watching the pieces of it that I did.


The NEDA walk in Gainesville is tomorrow.

Monday I get to start running again and with another partner!! I'm excited about this one because she is a faster runner by a lot! Maybe another half marathon PR is in my reach!

I'm also starting to look at my race calendar for the end of the year to see what I can come up with.

There will be a lengthy update on tdp in the next few days. Hopefully my blogging skills get better as well!

Until Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment