Monday, April 15, 2013

My Race Calendar

I'm finally starting to plan out my race calendar for the year. I realize most people do this in January, but I was so focused on the Tour de Pain: Extreme that I didn't really look at anything else.

I'm hoping to get at least one run in every month after August. While I've only signed up for 1 race this fall, here are the plans I'm hoping go through!

August: Tour de Pain in Jacksonville, FL



September: ? I'm hoping for a 10k, but I would be ok with a few 5k's

October: Marine Corp Half in Jacksonville



November: Disney's Wine and Dine Half in Orlando, Fl. I have signed up for this one!



December: Space Coast Marathon in Cocoa, Fl



Better late than never right?

Also, Good Luck to everyone running Boston today!! What an exciting day of racing!!


Until Next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment