Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Review

I had a very exciting and mostly relaxing weekend!

Friday was my birthday! My first uneventful one age wise. It was still fun though. I got to eat out at a great Japanese place and got to spend some time with friends.

Saturday was of course Rugby day for T. The gloomy, yucky weather wasn't much fun to be in, but of course very worth it. Then in the evening was the epic 8 miles I ran with Anna. SO great! We took about 20 seconds off of our usual 10:45ish pace and ran them in 10:22. We were very excited and felt great. This is a really great time for us, especially considering I'm looking for something under 2:30 for my half. This was a good start!!

Sunday I slept in until about 10, stayed in bed until 11 and didn't do too much the rest of the day. I got to eat lunch out and I got a new car battery. Finally! My car has been dead for about a month or so. It will be nice not to have to share now. Although I'm with a great sharer. And then at night I was able to skype with someone that I grew up with and had lost touch with for about 2 years or more. We talked for almost 3 hours. It was so nice to catch up and see what was going on. Timing is everything and fate takes care of so much!! I'm definitely looking forward to rekindling this friendship!!

Well that was my exciting weekend. I'm getting ready for another very busy week with a lot of school and running!!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment