Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sick!

I'm officially sick. All of my stress and lack of sleep has caught up to me as of yesterday. I've actually got a pretty nice 2 degree fever or so going. I don't think I've been this sick since I had mono my junior year of high school! T says I have "the flu", but I think that just makes me sound weak so we'll stick with a cold.

Needless to say I haven't run since my 4 mile on Wednesday. I canceled my 3 on Thursday hoping I just needed a bit of extra rest. This was not the case however, but the start of much worse. I will not be running my 6 mile long run this weekend. I'm taking the time to do homework and rest so hopefully I can get better before Monday!!

It's always rough being bed ridden, but I did manage to get some new green tea! I don't typically get any tea that has caffeine in it, but being sick I knew it was probably the only medicine I would be consuming. At least I could bank on it helping my headache and maybe some body aches. I tried this tea while studying with a friend Thursday night and fell in love. New tea is always exciting!! It seems to be the only good thing about this misery.

Hopefully all this rest will pay off and I'll be back to 100% before Wednesday! Friday will be here before I know it!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment