Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Shoes!

If you read my last post  you know that I just got a new pair of running shoes!! I also purchased my first very nice pair of running socks.They were much needed and yesterday was the first day I got to take them out.


My run was just a 4 miler and I unfortunately I got a tad bit excited and raced the first 2 miles. Oops!! I went out way too fast, but even with the last 2 miles I stayed under 10 minutes with some stops and walking for a few seconds. It was a great run that I finished in under 39 minutes. I'm really proud of that. I know that this might be an anomaly, but I'm hoping that these new shoes will help free me enough to get some faster pacing in. 


These are my new socks. They were very interesting to try. They have great cushioning and of course the color is fantastic. If only they'd had orange.... Anyways. I'm looking forward to breaking these in a little bit and getting some mileage on them!! 

Overall, I am very happy with my new products and am looking forward to see how they hold up on me!! 

Also if you didn't notice, I took pictures of the funny ducks I pass on my route. I couldn't help it. I was enjoying every part of the experience!! 

Until Next Time!! 

QOTD: Have you ever taken pictures of something fun on your run???


No comments:

Post a Comment